- Bringing a baby to your home is exciting for everyone. It is always a good idea to take the time to babyproof your home before your bouncing bundle of joy is mobile and getting into everything. Having a safe home for all who live within its walls can be accomplished with the help of a storage unit at 1st Choice Storage in Miami. Store the items that you are worried about baby getting into for however long you need. We have also provided some steps you should consider taking when it comes to babyproofing your home.
- Constant Supervision
- You can babyproof your home as much as you want, but what will keep your baby safe is making sure they are under constant supervision. You never want to leave a baby alone unless they are safely enclosed in their crib or pack and play. It is always a good idea to keep emergency numbers on hand as well has the basics when it comes to medicines and first aid.
- Create Safe Areas
- You don’t necessary have to babyproof every area of the house. This is hard and nearly impossible. Instead you can create safe areas within your home that your baby will reside in. These usually consist of their bedroom and living room. Make sure the area is free of any attainable toxins, electrical cords, fragile items, and is gated appropriately.
- Store your Breakables
- The best way to keep your family heirlooms and breakable items safe is by storing them in a storage unit at 1st Choice Storage in Miami. Placing your items in a storage unit will save you from having to find a place in your home for them, and hoping your little one doesn’t find a way to get it.
- Patrol the Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Kitchens and bathrooms are the most dangerous places for little ones to be. We store a large amount of cleaning supplies in both areas. The kitchen is often a place where little hands can get burned and into a lot of items they shouldn’t be. Keep the kitchen off limits with the help of a baby gate. Use cupboard latches and keep the door closed in your bathrooms.
- Preparing your home for a baby will help you in giving you the peace of mind you need while they grow and explore their surroundings. To help you in creating a safe place for your infant, you can trust 1st Choice Storage in Miami to provide you with the storage space you need. Call us today to learn more about our facility and the units we currently have available.
a/c Alabama beaches beaumont storage Birthday Christmas climate control detroit self storage discounts Gautier Storage gulf coast Gulf Coast Storage Units Gulfport Gulfport Storage Holiday Special mardi gras miami storage moving mistakes parking rv safe storage self storage specials storage storage units storage units gulfport storage units miami summer thanksgiving Waveland Storage