- As your child gets older they will soon be in charge of their own bathroom grooming responsibilities. To help them in the process of getting ready each morning you will want to provide them with a bathroom that is clean, organized, and easy for them to use. Starting out with a clean space may call for the use of a self-storage unit from 1st Choice Storage in Gulfport. After you have a workable space you can follow the steps listed below.
- Lowered Towel Hooks
- How often do you walk into your child’s bathroom to see a wet towel on the floor? You can easily get rid of this problem by installing hooks at a level close to your child’s height for them to hang their towel on. Get them motivated to use their new towel hook by personalizing their towel space with their name.
- Organize with Bins
- The use of plastic bins in your child’s bathroom could get rid of the majority of the clutter. If you have younger children you are bound to have a large amount of bath toys. You can store the bath toys in a plastic bin while they are not in use. Put the bin on a shelf or in the cupboard to keep the floor space clear. Set aside a plastic bin for muddy or wet clothing that your child tends to leave on the bathroom floor. Tossing it in the bin is the easiest way to get it into the laundry room to be washed.
- Cleaning Supplies
- Each bathroom in your home should have its own cleaning supplies. This will save you from having to tote around cleaning supplies to each room in your house. Keeping them in a small caddy for storage is easiest. If you have small children make sure to place the cleaning supplies in an area that they can’t get into.
- Personalize their Bathroom Supplies
- If you have more than one child using this bathroom you can easily keep all of their own personal bathroom supplies together by giving them their own caddy or bag. They can keep their toothbrush, hair accessories, facewash, etc. in their bag without fear of someone else using it. Coordinate each bag by color to make it fun for each child.
- Maximize Available Storage
- Bathrooms are known to be small and never have enough storage space. Installing shelving and cubbies in your child’s bathroom can help you to utilize the available wall space. Remember to take advantage of the space you have available behind your bathroom door as well by installing a towel rack or over the door hanging storage.
a/c Alabama beaches beaumont storage Christ Christmas climate control detroit self storage discounts Gautier Storage gulf coast Gulf Coast Storage Units Gulfport Gulfport Storage Holiday Special mardi gras miami storage parking rv safe storage self storage specials storage storage units storage units gulfport storage units miami storage units waveland summer thanksgiving Waveland Storage