- Living rooms are the main living space in your home. That is where the most foot traffic is and where you will keep the majority of your entertainment items. Keeping your living room clean and organized might be easier said than done. But with the help of a storage unit at 1st Choice Storage in Miami and the tips listed below you can easily maintain a clean and organized living room.
- Control the Trash
- If you are like most, then you like to snack in front of the television while binge watching your favorite shows. Doing this can often lead to a buildup of trash in your living room. To control the clutter of trash you can place a wastebasket in your living room. Choose one that is more decorative and won’t draw your eye. Having a wastebasket in your living room will make it easier when you tidy up the space each day. Just make sure you don’t forget to take the trash out.
- Clean Flat Surfaces
- Sometimes it is just too easy to toss everything we come into contact with onto the coffee table or side table and forget about it. In order to maintain the organization of your living room you will need to make a pact with yourself to keep the flat surfaces clutter free. Creating a household information center can help you keep the daily clutter organized. Create spaces for incoming and out-going mail as well as a space for your keys. Get into the routine of putting things away right as you walk in the door rather than throwing them on the nearest flat surface.
- Control the Toys
- When raising small children in your home it will seem nearly impossible to get the toy clutter under control. There is a way to have your own clean space and still have a space for your children to play as well. You can designate a zone in your living room to serve as a play area. This is where all the toys will be kept and put away when play time is over. Have your children help you in the clean-up process to lighten your load.
- Create Storage
- To help you in the organization process you are going to need to enlist in some storage help. Bookshelves, bins, shelving, and ottomans with hidden storage are all great furniture pieces to add to your living room. Having a designated place to put your daily items will make it easier when it is time to clean up.
a/c Alabama beaches beaumont storage Christ Christmas climate control detroit self storage discounts Gautier Storage gulf coast Gulf Coast Storage Units Gulfport Gulfport Storage Holiday Special mardi gras miami storage parking rv safe storage self storage specials storage storage units storage units gulfport storage units miami storage units waveland summer thanksgiving Waveland Storage