- The holidays are known to be one of the busiest times of the year. You will have a variety of friends and family in and out of your home over the next few months. So trying to keep your home clean can be a challenge. To help you in this endeavor we at 1st Choice Storage in Gulfport have gathered some tips to help you in keeping your home clean during the holidays.
- By following the tips listed above you can keep your home clean throughout all of your holiday festivities. To help you further and help you in clearing out some much needed space in your home you can trust 1st Choice Storage in Gulfport to rent you the storage unit you need. Call us today to learn more about our facility.
- •Keep your cleaning supplies within reach. You never know when an unexpected mess can occur when you have friends and family around. Keep your cleaning supplies in a place that is easy and convenient for you to get to, but still out of reach for small children.
- •Spray down the shower after each use. It is a lot easier to wipe down the walls of your shower before you get out. This gets rid of the buildup of soap scum and hair.
- •Check your fridge. You will want to make sure your holiday left overs aren’t spoiling in your fridge. Keep track of your food and freeze what you can to make it last longer.
- •Always keep your sink clear of dishes. Try and get into the routine of loading your dishwasher throughout the day with any dishes that you may use. This way all you have to do is turn on the dishwasher at the end of the day.
- •Wipe down flat surfaces. Wiping down flat surfaces such as coffee tables and countertops at the end of each day will help you to put away any clutter that has accumulated and keep it your most used surfaces clean.
- •Be diligent when it comes to taking out the trash. Your smelly trash can ruin your holiday get together in a matter of minutes.