a/c Alabama beaches beaumont storage Birthday Christmas climate control detroit self storage discounts Gautier Storage gulf coast Gulf Coast Storage Units Gulfport Gulfport Storage Holiday Special mardi gras miami storage moving mistakes parking rv safe storage self storage specials storage storage units storage units gulfport storage units miami summer thanksgiving Waveland Storage
- A home office is known as your go to place for extra paper, items, and household furniture when you are getting short on storage space in your home. If you are finding it hard to concentrate in your office it may be time to get your office in working order. Instead of storing all of your extra items in your home, you can trust 1st Choice Storage in Gautier to provide you with the storage space you need. We also took the time to find you some office organization tips to give you the home office you have always wanted.
- Purge the Paper
- The one item you will find piling up and causing the majority of your clutter in your office will be paper. Take the time to go through all of your paper and determine what it is you really need to keep. Throw away anything that is older or is unnecessary to keep a record of. It is always a good idea to process any paperwork you don’t need through a shredder. After you have determined what you need to keep and what you need to toss you can begin the filing process. Color code your files to make it easier for future use.
- Create Stations
- Depending on what you are using your home office for will determine how many stations you need to set up in your office. A mailing station is a must have when it comes to any home office. Get creative and create an area and a system that works best for you and how you deal with your mail. Having an in and out box for your mail can help you to stay on top of your bills.
- Contain the Clutter
- In order to keep your office clean and organized you will want to group your items in a container. Clear containers work best but you can add a pop of color with textured bins. You will want to organize each bin by placing like items together. This way you can have everything you need in one place.
- Labels are a life-saver when it comes to having a clean and organized space. You will want to label everything from your files to your bins. While it may take some time to label everything it will save you on time in the future.
- Having a clean and organized office will put you on the path to having an organized life. To help you with the process we at 1st Choice Storage in Gautier can help you by giving you the space you need for those items you can’t seem to keep in your home. Our facility will give you the peace of mind you need when it comes to the safety of your items. Call or stop by today to learn more about our units.
- Looking for a storage facility in Gautier, Mississippi? 1st Choice Storage has the best rates in town! They have move in specials, refer a friend discounts, a return customer discount and have an excellent AAA customer service rating. The facility is located right on Hwy 90 next door to the Gautier Police Station.
Our Mississippi facilities are offering some great in office deals for new move ins! We have a facility in Gautier, two in Gulfport and one in Waveland. From Nov 1st to Nov 15th mention this blog and we will waive your admin fee at move in!