a/c Alabama beaches beaumont storage Birthday Christmas climate control detroit self storage discounts Gautier Storage gulf coast Gulf Coast Storage Units Gulfport Gulfport Storage Holiday Special mardi gras miami storage moving mistakes parking rv safe storage self storage specials storage storage units storage units gulfport storage units miami summer thanksgiving Waveland Storage
Our Mississippi facilities are offering some great in office deals for new move ins! We have a facility in Gautier, two in Gulfport and one in Waveland. From Nov 1st to Nov 15th mention this blog and we will waive your admin fee at move in!
- Keeping your home neat and tidy all the time is easier said than done. Before you know it the clutter has taken over the house again and we have to spend the whole day cleaning it up. To decrease some of the clutter you can easily rent a storage unit at 1st Choice Storage in Waveland. Storing the items you don’t need every day can make a huge difference in the cleanliness of your home. We have also gathered some tips and tricks you can try to keep your home neat and tidy every day.
- Make your Bed
- While this seems redundant, making your bed has been proven to increase the look of cleanliness in your bedroom. Making your bed first thing in the morning will also increase your productivity throughout your day. Waking up and being productive first thing in the morning will help you get up and get a go on the rest of the house hold chores you need to do for the day.
- Always be Picking Up
- Throughout the day we end up in a variety of rooms in our home. Don’t pass up this opportunity to multitask. For example: if you see something that belongs in the bathroom on your way to the bathroom, bring it along. Tidying as you go is the easiest way to keep your home clean. Doing this often enough you will soon make it a habit and cleaning won’t seem like such a chore any more.
- Put it away
- The main culprit of clutter is from us not putting things back after we use them. We see this most often in our kitchens and bathrooms. Taking the time to put back whatever we have just used will save you from having to do it later. Proper organization of the most used areas can help you to accomplish this. Having a place for everything will ensure it is put back in its proper place.
- Don’t put it off
- The worst thing we can do when trying to keep a neat and clean home is putting off a chore or task that could easily be done in a few minutes. Sticking to a schedule will reduce the time and hassle of any chore. A good example of this is when it comes to doing dishes. Emptying the dishwasher in the morning and filling it with dirty dishes throughout the day will save you time and effort when it comes to doing the dishes after a long day. Simply start the dishwasher before bed and repeat. This is true when it comes to all repetitive chores.
- By following the tips above and sticking to your goal you can be well on your way to having a clean and tidy home all the time. To help you in creating the home you have always wanted, 1st Choice Storage in Waveland can help you reduce the clutter with a storage unit. Our units come in a variety of sizes to suit all of your needs. Call us today for more information regarding our facility.