Whether your business is bursting at the seams with old documents, your household closets are packed to the max, or you are in the process of moving and need a space to store your belongings during the transition, a storage unit can offer the perfect solution. Before you rush to the nearest storage unit facility, however, there are a few things you should consider:
- What items you will be storing
- How much you will be storing
- When you will need access to a storage unit
- How often you will need to access your storage unit
- How long you plan on renting
- The cost of renting a storage unit
By asking yourself these brainstorming questions ahead of time, you will set yourself up to make the best decisions when it comes to choosing the type of storage unit to rent and a storage unit facility.